Your form has been saved as a draft. If you need to stop working on this form and continue it later, you may find the form in the pending / drafts section under "My Forms"
Close Window
For security reasons, your session will end in two minutes. Please save your work to avoid timeout.

2014-2015 Verification of your 2013 Tax Information

* = required field

2014 - 2015 Verification of your 2013 Tax Information

IRS Tax Transcript

You must submit an official IRS TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT if you filed a 2013 U.S. Tax Return and:
  • You did not use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when you filed your FAFSA, or
  • You used IRS Data Retrieval and then made changes to the data on your FAFSA.

Option 1:  Request one electronically on the IRS website at    

  • In the Tools  section of the homepage click "Order a Return or Account Transcript"

  • Under Choice 3, click "Go get your transcript"

1. Choose your transcript... 2. Gather your information... 3. Go get your transcript!
  • Tax Return Transcript provides most line items from your original return.
  • Social Security Number (or your IRS individual taxpayer identification number);
  • Date of birth;
  • Go to Order a Transcript, or
  • Tax Account Transcript provides basic info, including marital status, type of return filed, AGI, taxable income, and later adjustments, if any.
  • Street address; and
  • Zip Code or Postal Code
  • Call 1-800-908-9946

Option 2:  Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 and follow the prompts to request a Tax Transcript for 2013  

Option 3:  File Form 4506T-EZ

If you filed an Amended Return:

  •   Submit a signed copy of your original tax form and

  • A signed copy of your complete IRS Form 1040X

If you filed a Foreign Tax Return:
  • Submit a signed and dated copy of the form to our office, with your student ID number at the top.  The form must be translated into English, OR
  • Submit a statement of income, if you earned income in a country that does not require you to file tax returns.
If you were a victim of identity Theft and cannot obtain a tax transcript:
  • Submit a signed paper copy of the IRS tax return filed; AND
  • A signed copy of the IRS Form 14039 "Identity Theft Affidavit"; or a signed, dated statement that the tax filer is a victim of IRS identity theft and the IRS is investigating; or a copy of the associated police report.