This request is to be used to notify M State to retrieve eTranscripts from other MnSCU colleges/universities. If you want your M State transcript mailed to yourself or another institution, please complete the Transfer Request to Self/Another Institution Request. If you are attending another MnSCU college/university and want them to retrieve your M State eTranscript, you will need to contact that institution directly.
If you have attended other institutions that are part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, we will be able retrieve an eTranscript for you from each of these institutions at no charge to you. Please note that we are not able to access eTranscripts if you have a financial hold at that institution. In most situations, we are also unable to retrieve eTranscripts for courses taken prior to the mid-1990s, in which case you will need to request an official transcript from the institution directly.
M State automatically retrieves any available eTranscripts for students at the following times:
1. Upon admission to M State.
2. If your eTranscript was retrieved while courses were still in progress at the other institution (“Z” grades), we will retrieve an updated eTranscript approximately 4-6 weeks after the semester ends and update your record. You do not need to submit a request for these updates.
There are times when you will need to notify us that an eTranscript is available. Please use this form to request an eTranscript to be retrieved in any of the following circumstances:
1. You took classes at a MnSCU institution AFTER you became admitted at M State.
2. You have resolved a hold at a MnSCU institution and need to notify us the eTranscript is now available.
3. You received a grade or a grade was changed at a time other than the end of a regular semester (for example, an Incomplete grade being changed to a final grade).
4. Any other situation where you need to make us aware of a new or updated eTranscript that is available for retrieval from another MnSCU institution.